After 68 years, Tom’s Barber Shop prepares to say goodbye

After 68 years, Tom’s Barber Shop prepares to say goodbye
Tom’s Barber Shop opened in Minot in 1956. Owner and barber, Tom Plemel, started his career as a barber in 1950 after deciding to get away from the farm life. Growing up on a farm near Starkweather, Plemel was often sick due too asthma. This led him quickly to decide the farm life wasn’t ... 
Read The Rest at Minot Daily News- (opens a new tab)





Pages